Newsies, the Tony Award® winning “Critics’ Pick,” enters its final week on Broadway today, prior to launching its national tour in October.
Broadway fans have embraced Newsies from the very first performance, helping to propel the show from a limited Broadway run of 101 performances to a record-breaking open-ended run of 1,005 performances. In honor of the show’s dedicated supporters, a limited number of free tickets will be given away through a lottery for the final performance on August 24 at 3:00pm.
Entries will be accepted at the Nederlander Theater box office beginning at 11:30am. Names will be drawn at random thirty minutes following the start of entries being accepted. Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and show valid ID to receive tickets. Tickets are subject to availability. Complete terms and conditions of the lottery can be found below.
COMPLETE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE NEWSIES TICKET LOTTERY:
- A limited number of FREE tickets will be sold through a lottery for the August 24, 2014 3:00pm matinee performance of Newsies.
- Entries will be accepted at the Nederlander Theatre box office beginning at 11:30am for up to two tickets.
- Thirty minutes following the start of entries being accepted, names will be drawn at random for a limited number of tickets.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- Entries are checked for duplication prior to drawing.
- Winners must be present at the time of the drawing and show valid ID to purchase tickets.
- Limit one entry per person and two tickets per winner.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
Offer not valid on prior purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offer. ALL SALES FINAL. Not all seats are available. Other restrictions may apply. Dates, times, prices and cast subject to change without notice. Offer may be revoked without notice. Offer valid for 8/24/2014 performance only.